Hello from Maine

B4tney

Non-member
Hey whats going on guys names Brandon. I was turned onto this site a while back by a friend that has a saltwater tank in the boston area. I am starting to build a 30g reef ready tank.
I have the holes all drilled just stuck on how to make the overflow and the return and what way to do it. Right now I have all my sand and Live rock in a 10 gal tank just waiting. I couldn't wait any longer so I started to build the 10 gal tank. Here is a picture of my 10g tank and a couple pics of what I am thinking about doing to a overflow/return. This is where I want it but dont know if it will work. If anyone is feeling nice and wants to help me out PM me.
Tank.jpg

Tank004.jpg

Tank005.jpg

Welcome, I am sure someone with allot more experience than me will chime in on the overflow.

Yeah I would like to make a custom overflow box around them with a durso drain and I don't know what to do for the return and I am not sure how to get all this to work I have been itching to start adding coral and more fish to my tank but 10 gals is to small lol! And thanks for the welcome.

Back