Hello from Thompson, CT

Bubbabobobbrain

Non-member
Hello everyone my name is Bob. I currently have 2 tanks up and running. Tank #1 is my 220 perfecto that is sort of a mixed reef, lots of fish and a bunch of zoas, palys, and mushrooms, and a few other random corals. I also have a stingray in there that seems to get a lot of attention whenever someone comes over to check out my setup. Tank #2 is my daughters 56 column tank that has a snowflake eel, huma huma trigger, valentini puffer, and a longnose hawkfish in it. I have been living the salt water lifestyle for about 5 years now and have had several tanks, all of which seem to be too small after a few months, lol, but im sure everyone here already knows that. I am still looking to learn everything I can about coral, as my current tank is my first try at coral and I on impulse bought a led light setup from a no name company that was supposed to grow anything but does not! Anyways I am now currently saving for a nice 10x80watt t5 fixture so that I wont have a light problem anymore and will then dive in headfirst into all types of coral. Any help I can get from everyone here once I get a new light setup will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading, have a good night.

welcome to BRS, sounds like u have some nice set ups,

ask away on the corals, reefing or pretty muchanything.....

welcome
Frank

Welcome aboard! Make sure you check out the for sale section there's usually a bunch of lights on there. Have and photos of your tanks?

Welcome aboard Bob! Your in the right place. Tons of seasoned people with knowledge in the club and on the forum.

Hello everyone my name is Bob. I currently have 2 tanks up and running. Tank #1 is my 220 perfecto that is sort of a mixed reef, lots of fish and a bunch of zoas, palys, and mushrooms, and a few other random corals. I also have a stingray in there that seems to get a lot of attention whenever someone comes over to check out my setup. Tank #2 is my daughters 56 column tank that has a snowflake eel, huma huma trigger, valentini puffer, and a longnose hawkfish in it. I have been living the salt water lifestyle for about 5 years now and have had several tanks, all of which seem to be too small after a few months, lol, but im sure everyone here already knows that. I am still looking to learn everything I can about coral, as my current tank is my first try at coral and I on impulse bought a led light setup from a no name company that was supposed to grow anything but does not! Anyways I am now currently saving for a nice 10x80watt t5 fixture so that I wont have a light problem anymore and will then dive in headfirst into all types of coral. Any help I can get from everyone here once I get a new light setup will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading, have a good night.

welcome bob.......make sure u ask alot of questions but don't b quick to adapt to anything new too quickly...use ur best judgement, discretion & also patience... If u have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm....& remember....knowledge is one thing in reefing....being success with it is a different animal...I always say.....proof is in the pudding....

B

Last edited:
Back