hellolights.com

nikitavom

Steve,Public Servant
I just ordered 2 5' vho bulbs ballast, and endcaps for my tank and they came packed basically bullet proof! The bulbs came in a 6' heavy duty cardboard box ,wrapped in bubble wrap,with rigged plywood attached centered in the box and then a thousand styrofoam peanuts added around them. I think they could have drop kicked the box and the bulbs wouldn't have broke!:D

I'm very happy with them the shipping was sent right away and the packaging was out standing.

The ballast ,wiring and endcaps came in a seperate box also packed with peanuts.
I think they have stock in the stryofoam peanut business:D

Steve

I have also had really good luck with hellolights.com. I puchased two retrofit kits from them. They have great prices, and excellent customer support. I had several questions which were answered immediately via phone and email. Shipping and packing were both excellent. I can't say anything negative about my experiences with hellolights.com

Ditto here as well... Well packed and good prices. I've ordered several things over the past couple of years without a problem.

-Mike

Back