FS High end torches!!

wdebenedettojr

BRS Member
Time to trim my torch garden. Looking to sell some pieces. First picture is of the mother colonies. What I have circled is a dragon soul colony, then a tck master torch colony, then a TSA holy grail torch. These have been in my tank for a minimum of one year and grown under LEDs. Pm is best

1. Dragon soul. Have multiple heads of this. Single head $50. Double head $75. Out of all my torches this ones tentacles sweep the most. Looks great at night!

2. TCK master torch. I have one frag that’s a double for $350. Have a few single heads for $200 each

3. TSA holy grail. One head ready to go. $350

P/u in Tewksbury

Attachments

• IMG_7733.jpeg
    IMG_7733.jpeg
    236.2 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_7732.jpeg
    IMG_7732.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_7731.jpeg
    IMG_7731.jpeg
    274.6 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_7735.jpeg
    IMG_7735.jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_7736.jpeg
    IMG_7736.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 324
Deposit taken on one head of holy grail, second head of holy grail is pending as well. Two heads of the master locked up as well. Have a few more master torch heads and all the dragon soul left. Holy grail sold out as of now.

Time to trim my torch garden. Looking to sell some pieces. First picture is of the mother colonies. What I have circled is a dragon soul colony, then a tck master torch colony, then a TSA holy grail torch. These have been in my tank for a minimum of one year and grown under LEDs. Pm is best

1. Dragon soul. Have multiple heads of this. Single head $50. Double head $75. Out of all my torches this ones tentacles sweep the most. Looks great at night!

2. TCK master torch. I have one frag that’s a double for $350. Have a few single heads for $200 each

3. TSA holy grail. One head ready to go. $350

P/u in Tewksbury
Pm sent

Got a single and a double head of master left. 1 double head of dragon soul left. Will have 1 more head of holy grail available in 2 weeks or so.

Great seller! great torches! Best holy grail I have ever seen in person hr drive but worth it thanks again!

Masters are sold out right now. Will have some more in a bit. Have a single and a double of dragon soul left

Back