Id help tiny bright green anemone

bill120mph

Non-member
Has any one ever had these I had one show up in my star polyps when I first got it about 2 years ago I just moved the tank around and realized they are moving. around for light(there are about 15 or 20 now they are neon green and dont multiply to fast..(really cool looking) the bigest is about the size of a nickel open.
Thanks for any help
Bill

I've never seen green ones either. Size & shape look like majano. Maybe someone can ID for you.

Thanks for the input, but I still dont think they are Majano, look at their tips, No clubs they all go to a point. But who knows maybe they are. Any other ideas besides Majano?

Last edited:
also look like a paly to me. I have a tank full of majano and they have much thicker tentacles and are not as flat in the body.

i have some of these in my tank as well, not a mojano, and not aiptasia either. think its some kinda paly as it doesnt kill the zoas its touching in my tank.

tulip anemone...considered a pest by some and others like them. (I think they are technically a type of majano but not the typical ones you see.) Can spread fast depending on tank conditions. Cool looking for sure.

tulip anemone...considered a pest by some and others like them. (I think they are technically a type of majano but not the typical ones you see.) Can spread fast depending on tank conditions. Cool looking for sure.

The pictures I find for tulip have balls on their tips, these come to a fine point and for the most part stay straight out like a polyp but they do look close maybe just a different version.

Back