ID or ID resource??

ceige

always wet hands.....
Does anyone know of a very good online page for getting ID?s on worms? The other night I was looking around with a flashlight and came across a ?slim tube. It was clear but had sand covering almost the whole thing. I was puzzled by it then noticed a small red head looking out of the end of the tube with a snake like motion. When the light went on it, it shot back through the tube faster than anything I have seen in the tank and it went under the LR (not into it). It came back out after a while and it crawled like a inch work segment by segment (they were not well defined but it looked to have tiny feet at each segment) It has a light peach colored body and I was able to see about 6 inches of it but it kept going (for how long I have no idea). :eek: Its head was a reddish brown color. It is very thin and it truly is not a bristleworm (I have those). I have seen this slim tube (I don?t know how else to describe it) before going near my zoos in the past. My zoos were all but destroyed, I always thought it was a zoo fungus but now I think it was this worm. Any ideas or ID sources?? :confused:

Yeah I did look there, nothing for this worm of mine (has not been updated a a long time either a lot of the extra links are no vaild anymore)

Back