Interceptor GB?

NateHanson

Non-member
yuk.

With all this red-bug stuff happening again, I'm thinking I'd better get ready to dip all incoming frags. Is there any interest in a group order of Interceptor? I'll offer to divy it up into baggie doses (if someone has an accurate balance for that).

Is it feasible to get a bunch of this without the VetDEA checking us out? Anyone have a veterinarian in the family?

If you've got interest or ideas, please post here.

I am interested as always because I am going to be treating all incomming as well and with the amounts I get in each week I am going to need a lot.
Also I have a buddy who breeds dogs and might be able to get it for me.

Does any know if the other brands of heartworm meds will work or just interceptor?

I got it from my vet with no hassle and it was dirt cheep. I think $5 to more than treat my tank.

As far as I know, you are supposed to have a subscription for it. So, a groupbuy could be a bit on the illegal side. I can check with our Vet on Mon. I do know that it can be ordered online. It usually comes from Australia that way. Not sure of any legal implications with that?

-B-

Yeah, seems to be turning out that this stuff is neither expensive enough, nor hard enough to obtain to warrant a group buy. Basically, make friends with a reefer who has a dog. :)

Back