is anyone bidding on aquatic auctions

I bid a few times to see how things worked; pretty much like ebay.
I saw that 2-pack. Looks like nice stuff there.

i'd like to see how shipping goes. mybe get a group buy or split some thing that can be fraged up nice like all the acans

just won these guys for $40. will let you know how things go.

trach2.jpg

trachs.jpg

says that the charge was successful. $10 shipping, came to $50 total. Should ship out tomorrow I hope, be here Tuesday, will try to get shots tuesday night.

got an email today saying it was leaving oaklahoma city and should be in Mansfield by 1030AM tomorrow. I hope it gets here before I leave for work so they can at least have a nice clean tank to live in for my 12 hour workday!

Will let you guys know how they come in, some great looking stuff on the site, I wish I had more money.

If anybody wants to buy something and sell me a frag, let me know :D

i got it at 9:50AM yesterday. Was on my way out for work, caught fedex as i was pulling out. They shipped in small bags that they had just enough room in, 4 bags. A really good sized styro filled with peanuts and an ice pack. Everything looked really professionally done. They were floating in a sump at TI all day because of work, and 12 hours later I got them in water, and within an hour their feeding tentacles were out. Pictures later. A+++

That's terrific news! Feeders out that quick even after 12 extra hours in the bag? :: Good luck with your sweet new coral....

i got it at 9:50AM yesterday. Was on my way out for work, caught fedex as i was pulling out. They shipped in small bags that they had just enough room in, 4 bags. A really good sized styro filled with peanuts and an ice pack. Everything looked really professionally done. They were floating in a sump at TI all day because of work, and 12 hours later I got them in water, and within an hour their feeding tentacles were out. Pictures later. A+++

BOOO!!! i bid early on for those.. i think my bid made it like 34 dollars or something :p .

Those were a great deal for 50 bucks shipped...

they really were. they are gorgeous. i wish i had a better cam. when i get access to one i'll take a couple shots. they ate some mysis tonight and are looking great

Back