It’s Sunday!

Mike Lemming

BRS Member
What is everyone getting into today??
I just took a couple tangs out of QT and into clean saltwater. I also did a 100% water change on the QT tank getting it ready for some wrasses that I’m hoping to get today.
Then, I need to get water ready to do a water change on my little display tank.
Busy day so far but Sunday is my day to get things done.
What about everyone else?

Sweet! What tangs are you adding?

Doing a 3gal change on my nano today. It got neglected in the winter, but it’s finally getting back on track! Beat back the cyano, it’s almost 100% gone without using chemi clean, which is a first for me. Going to start downsizing soon as I’m moving at the end of May.

Sweet! What tangs are you adding?

Doing a 3gal change on my nano today. It got neglected in the winter, but it’s finally getting back on track! Beat back the cyano, it’s almost 100% gone without using chemi clean, which is a first for me. Going to start downsizing soon as I’m moving at the end of May.
I’ve actually never beat champ without chemo-clean. Well done!
I have a purple and yellow tang in a holding tank and then just took a powder blue and orange shoulder out of QT. They’re all waiting for my 125 to be plumbed and ready..

I ended up picking up a yellow corris wrasse, a carpenter wrasse, a leopard wrasse and a little clown! Everyone is in the quarantine tank although I haven’t seen the yellow or leopard since they went in..

Back