July Photo Contest Winner!!!

higorc

Call me IGOR :)
Let's Congratulate jasonandsarah for his winning photo :triumphant:

Awesome pic jasonandsarah, great job!!! :encouragement:

And thank you everyone for participating:)

August contest will be coming very soon, stay tuned :cool:

july winner.jpg

Higor

Congrats!

I wanted to try and get a picture of my conch, but it constantly hides in the sand. If I'm lucky we see an eye-ball sticking up every so often.

Ty so much guys! I was actually going to submit a picture of my urchin but didn't know if it'd be within the rules?
MrX this is for you, I took this pic the day I got my conch. He stabbed me in the finger right after I took this pic....

MrX this is for you, I took this pic the day I got my conch. He stabbed me in the finger right after I took this pic....

LOL and Ouch!

I've seen the 'spear' a few times and always wondered if it would hurt. Yesterday I was messing with the Jebao dual controller, trying out the different modes, and the conch was uncovered in his corner because all the sand blew away. A couple hermits and 3-4 snails were in the area and ended up on top of the conch. He started 'jumping' and 'twitching' (pushing up and out with the spear) trying to get them all off him. Was pretty comical to watch.

LOL and Ouch!

I've seen the 'spear' a few times and always wondered if it would hurt. Yesterday I was messing with the Jebao dual controller, trying out the different modes, and the conch was uncovered in his corner because all the sand blew away. A couple hermits and 3-4 snails were in the area and ended up on top of the conch. He started 'jumping' and 'twitching' (pushing up and out with the spear) trying to get them all off him. Was pretty comical to watch.
Yeah they're feisty that's for sure!! they don't have the spear for nothing:)

Back