.::Jun77::. 56G-Tank pictures

thanks guys :)

No new critters added for a while now.

I did sold the huge toadstool, and fragged the red mushoom and Efflatounaria since they are taking over.

more pics

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

11 years update! Trying to update this thread, this is March 2022, will update this thread soon! Hope not on 2033

Looking good! And impressive to keep it going so long… even more impressive to find and update the thread after 10 years!! I would have assumed those red mushrooms had overtaken the whole tank by now. What happened to them?

Looking good! And impressive to keep it going so long… even more impressive to find and update the thread after 10 years!! I would have assumed those red mushrooms had overtaken the whole tank by now. What happened to them?
Thank you, I just keep everything as simple as possible in my aquariums. Before you know it, its gonna be 10+ years and my kid who wanted the aquarium when she was little is about to get a drives learners permit! time flies when you're having fun.

the red mushroom and the other corals that gets too big, I bring them to Dong for a store credit :D

Back