JustRareFish.com

Nocturnal

Habitual Line Stepper
Just wanted to let you guys in on my experience with JustRareFish.com

One word describes it all: AWESOME!

I was in the market for a rare angel and was directed to these guys. They had one in stock and very nicely priced which included shipping charges. No hidden anything. So, I decide to place an order for this fish on that Wed.

The next day (was actually the same day, but I didn't read the e-mail until the next) I received a confirmation on the order along with shipping options (meaning, what day I would like to receive the fish). I chose to get the fish the next day (Friday). Shortly thereafter I received another e-mail confirming this and that my new pal would be arriving at around 10am the next morning.

Next morning arrives and literally at 9:58am my new buddy shows up. Perfectly packaged. Plenty of water and heat packs in a foam box.

The fish was flawless and fat. I couldn't have asked for a better specimen. He also started eating within a short time of being put into the tank.

Give these guys a try if you're looking for a rare fish. I received quotes from other places about getting me one of these fish and they couldn't come close to what I paid.

It all turned to disappointment

:confused: Well wish I had good luck, placed order online(Tuesday), after no return email or contact I decided to call(Wednesday), to my surprise I did not have to leave a message at 10:30 PM. Sorry I did not catch his name but he found my order and told me it would be no problem for him to ship it out in the morning as I planned on a Friday delivery. I was pretty pleased at this point but it all turned to disappointment.
Friday came but the fish never did, called and left messages as well as email. Well its been a week and no response the only good thing is my credit card was never charged.

Back