looking for a variety of places to buy live pods

reefstarter

Non-member
I know reefs2go , getyourpods.com . Anyone know of or use a different source ? Are you happy with them ? and how are the prices ?

cool , my basement system has plenty , but I realized I got a 6 line , a mandarine and a leapord wrasse in my 90 , and haven't seen any pods for a bit . figured I better order some and want to do some shopping

I've bought a ton over the past 2 years. Gyp is by far the best

They have a great mix of copepods and amphipods..... Mostly amphipods though. Sizes range all the way from small to large.

But by far, they have more in the bag than reefs2go. These are really the only two companies that sell this type of blend at these amounts (1,000-1,200 per bag)

I'll second Getyourpods for amphipods but if you are looking for copepods only, Sachs Aquaculture is a good choice.

I ordered from reefs2go. The pods arrived all dead and rotting. I sent them a picture and they immediately sent me a replacement, which were alive and well.

I am not impressed with reefs2go.. i have always ordered pods from reefcleaners.org and everytime I got a great quantity of pods... good sized pods too.. reefs2go pods were alive and well but the quantity was less for more price than reefcleaners imo..

Back