Looking for RODI Water Source in NH

Coalminer

Non-member
Can anyone in NH recommend a place to get good RO/DI water?

After testing several water sources, the lowest TDS reading that I can find is the water from Hannaford in Concord. I'm willing to drive a ways every now and then, but would like to find somewhere in the Manchester or Concord area.

Any suggestions?

I get te sense like everyone hates petco but they sell rodi. Never used it but if there's a petco near you they might sell it? They do in nashua nh

I get te sense like everyone hates petco but they sell rodi. Never used it but if there's a petco near you they might sell it? They do in nashua nh

Yeah, the Petco in Manchester tested as 8 ppm. I'll probably stick with them for now unless I find something better. The Hannaford water was slightly lower, but more awkward to fill jugs.

I live In Newburyport and always have about 50 gallons. If u need some and want to travel to my house u can have it..

Petco in mancheater do sell rodi.

Other places like oceansinglasd or jay aquatic in Salem NH do sell rodi but a little far.from manchester.

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

We can always supply you with RO/DI at $0.50 per gallon. Just let us know how much you need ahead of time and we can make it for you. (You would need to supply the containers)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just buy a rodi unit and hook it to your sink when you need water and when your done put it away

Dosen't Walmart sell one gallon jugs of DI water for less than a dollar.

I live In Newburyport and always have about 50 gallons. If u need some and want to travel to my house u can have it..

Thanks for the offer. Might take you up on that when I'm down your way next.

Thanks to everyone else for their ideas. Gives me some options to check into as well.

Aqua addict is now no more. Pat is now at Jays Aquatic on the weekend. Great guy and good for Jays.

If you are still looking for good rodi water aquatic creations in Amherst NH on Rte 101a sells it for 25 cents a gallon and in the 3 years I have been buying it I have never seen the tds go above like 2 ppt before they change its usually 0 ppt though don't get much better

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Back