FS Lots of gently used equipment. Skimmers, lights, etc.

diastech

BRS Member
All items are gently used and well maintained. I am open to reasonable offers. Pickup location is in Taunton MA. PM me for offers. I will update this post once items are gone. First come first serve.

This list is frequently updated as I sell an item or post a new item that I recently cleaned and verified working. Please check back often.

Sorry, NO trades. I am getting out of the hobby.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Regal 200EXT 8" Recirculating Protein Skimmer (VarioS) - Reef Octopus
- $500 (practically new, still have the box)
(Jebao DCW-5000 feed pump is included)

JBJ Arctica Chiller 1/10 HP - $300

Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off - Tunze - $100

USB Smart Quantum SQ-420 PAR Sensor - Apogee - $200

Neptune Systems Apex Variable Speed/Dimming Module (VDM) - $100

Salinity Module: PM2 - Neptune Systems - $80

300W Eheim JAGER Aquarium Heater - $10

250W Eheim JAGER Aquarium Heater - $10

Reef Octopus NWB-150 Protein Skimmer *2009 Model - $150 (used heavily for years and still works)

Lights:

48 inch reef breeders photon v2 - with wireless controller - $450

48 inch reef breeders photon v2 - with Apex Neptune adapter installed - $500

Reef Breeder BOT (Back of Tank) Mount V2 - mounting brackets for Reef Breeders 48 inch Photon V2 lights. - $70

Last edited:
Does the regal skimmer come with the pump?
this is the exact skimmer, it comes with the Varios pinwheel pump. it does not come with a feed pump. I do have a jaboa pump I was using for a feed pump.

Not sure if you are interested but I'm actually going to buy a Photon V2 I have 400 if interested. Thank you

I significantly dropped the price of the external skimmer by $300. looking to move this asap.
Regal 200EXT 8" Recirculating Protein Skimmer (VarioS) - Reef Octopus - $500 (practically new, still have the box)
(Jebao DCW-5000 feed pump is included)

1701217958145.jpeg

sbreef lights have been sold, still lots of gear available priced to move. if you like something you see, make me an offer via PM.

Back