Ann. Membership Cards for Frag Show.

aresangel

Tim- 2020- Secretary, 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Hi everyone!

So a couple people have voiced concerns regarding missing or lost cards in recent weeks. Unfortunately Bendint has had to deal with some personal matters and we are all volunteers so I wanted to voice my solution for the upcoming frag show. He will get them out once he can catch up but here is the plan.

***IF you cannot find your membership card for the frag show.

Come to the frag show and log into your username on the forums on your phone. Show us you are a paid member via the website/forums personal info and you are in the door free of charge!

As long as you are currently paid the forums via PayPal you are good to go!

If you have payment issues contact @Joe Rice and he can touch up your membership via the forums.

See you all soon at the Fragtastic Show!

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a6d9f0b688d1ef66208a8d872ce04f44.jpg

I am making and sending cards out if u think I have your info send it any way I have had a rough time ast cpl weeks but I’m sending out cards today

Also, if folks sign up at a meeting and not through the website, someone needs to let me know who they are so I can grant them membership.

Also, if folks sign up at a meeting and not through the website, someone needs to let me know who they are so I can grant them membership.

Did you get Lkarge activated? He and his wife paid at the Leominster meeting.

Back