Membership problems

ChrisPchef

BRS Member
Hey everyone!
I'm reaching out to this amazing community for some help and guidance. I've been a part of this incredible group for years, quietly observing and enjoying the beautiful corals shared by fellow members.

Recently, I've taken the exciting leap to start selling some corals of my own! To ensure I'm following all the rules and regulations, I went ahead and purchased an official membership. However, I've encountered a little hiccup along the way.

It seems that I'm currently unable to post my corals for sale in the livestock section. I'm a bit puzzled and would greatly appreciate any advice or input you all might have. If anyone has any insights or suggestions, please feel free to share them with me. Your expertise and positivity are truly valued!

Thank you all for being such an incredible source of inspiration and encouragement. Let's keep spreading the love for corals and making this community even more vibrant!

Chrispy

Hey everyone!
I'm reaching out to this amazing community for some help and guidance. I've been a part of this incredible group for years, quietly observing and enjoying the beautiful corals shared by fellow members.

Recently, I've taken the exciting leap to start selling some corals of my own! To ensure I'm following all the rules and regulations, I went ahead and purchased an official membership. However, I've encountered a little hiccup along the way.

It seems that I'm currently unable to post my corals for sale in the livestock section. I'm a bit puzzled and would greatly appreciate any advice or input you all might have. If anyone has any insights or suggestions, please feel free to share them with me. Your expertise and positivity are truly valued!

Thank you all for being such an incredible source of inspiration and encouragement. Let's keep spreading the love for corals and making this community even more vibrant!

Chrispy
Damn, 2 mins before posting issues lol

Hi all,
My account still says non member after I paid my membership dues? Any help would be appreciated.

Back