Reef Deal monster carpet amemone and zoa rocks

don in mass

Non-member
Hello if anyone intrested petco in dartmouth ma has a greenish gray carpet the size of dinner plate or bigger and a couple zoa rocks with dragon eyes and watermelons on them one's bigger than the other and there's at least 200 zoa's on the big one hth don
carpet $45
zoa's $40

More or less every Petco received these same specimens. They are going to be on special with their Pals card. Those carpets are gonna be on sale for 24.99!! And those polyp rocks i believe will be like $35 and than some large leather corals will be $29.99 and some shroom rocks as well. They get those same big carpets and run the same special pricing multiple times per year. Even at full price those carpets are a steal

No matter how big they were, they were in poor health, this is from personal experience.

I bought a rock full of green zoanthids, must have had close to 150 polyps. Got home to find 6 eagle eyes and about 20 gorilla nipples and 2 yellows. Pretty good grab for $32. Wish I knew when there saltwater stuff would go on sale tho. Always different than when freshwater fish do.

Back