Move over Dave and Gina

I'm kidding. You two are top dogs in these parts. :)

Apprently this guy sells forklifts at wholesale. I imagine he sells a lot of them.

[youtube]zh6Cz_H8Uhg[/youtube]

Healthy looking tank and fish. The glass looked about 1" 1/2 thick. Must have took a few people to carry those sheets in.

I've seen this video and the tank is amazing... Peter must be smoozing over all those vortech pumps...

1200 Gallons and only one stinking cleaner Wrasse? That tank is crap! :rolleyes:

Just kidding of course ;) :D, pretty impressive setup. I am fairly drooling over the pair of Nasos...

Very cool tank, gorgeous color in there. That red carpet is amazing, I would be to worried about all of my beloved fish, but I suppose since he only has very large fish in there, it's probably not much of an issue. Some beautiful brains as well!:)

whats the gph on one of those vortechs? that is crazy.

IIRC-ly, :), a single Vortech is capable of 3200 gph @ 28W.

Dave McReeferson said:
200 Gallons and only one stinking cleaner Wrasse? That tank is crap!

Just kidding of course , pretty impressive setup. I am fairly drooling over the pair of Nasos...

Those things are enormous and beautiful too.

Gina McReeferson said:
Very cool tank, gorgeous color in there. That red carpet is amazing, I would be to worried about all of my beloved fish, but I suppose since he only has very large fish in there, it's probably not much of an issue. Some beautiful brains as well!

That red carpet looks about the size of Paul's (reefkeeper2) carpet. Do you guys have any anemones in your tank?

Nope, as badly as I wanted a Rose, I love my SPS too much too risk them being walked on.:eek::eek:

David loves Carpets, but again, we love our fish too much to risk even a couple of them to one of those.

Got it. :)

Couldn't you bribe an anemone into staying put? Just tell it you'll give it a few extra silversides if it makes "nice." ;)

Got it. :)

Couldn't you bribe an anemone into staying put? Just tell it you'll give it a few extra silversides if it makes "nice." ;)

That would be great.;) We had a Rose in the old system and she was fine for a year or so, once we started moving things into the old system, she started moving up a little and damaged one of our colonies....plus, they're known to split quite a bit, those BTA's.

Back