Sold Moving Sale - $350 for all rock/coral

bwils

BRS Member
I need to break down my tank to move. I have about 60-70lbs of live rock and various corals ( I lost a lot trying to catch fish). First come gets it don't have time to sell seprate. I have two buckets you can have to help you transport it, you will need to bring more. Lots of Zoa; rasta, blue hornet mini colonies 10 plus polyps, many more types forgot names, large red plating monti, large puple/green plating monti. water mellon RFA, mini colony of skyline granulosa, candy cane teal and green, small colony pink and green pocillopora, Large purple and with white tip torch, two kinds of octospawn, green with purplr tip hammer, flavia frags, plus much more. MUST TAKE IT ALL. Also any clean up crew is included. Can send more pics upon request.

There is some aptasia but nothing bad. I will through in aptasia eating file fish if wanted.

$350 or OBO for everything in the pictures except BTA, rock it's on and Clowns are not included in the sale.

If you are inline for fish I will contact you as soon as I have a buyer lined up for this.

Attachments

• Tank3.jpg
    Tank3.jpg
    606.5 KB · Views: 221
  • Tank2.jpg
    Tank2.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 212
  • Tank1.jpg
    Tank1.jpg
    620.7 KB · Views: 220
Back