My midnight angel is scared?

MAReefer1

lol, I have a tank, sorta
Well, I just got him 4 days ago, and he was doin ok, but he still wont eat, and he is starting to hide under the back of the filter...there are no other fish in the tank. However, he is in a mirror tank where 3 of the 4 sides are mirrors, could this be the problem, hes afraid of his own reflection?

MAReefer1 said:
he is in a mirror tank where 3 of the 4 sides are mirrors, could this be the problem, hes afraid of his own reflection?
Absolutely. Mirrors and fish don't go well together.

K, ill have to put him in the 20, will he be o.k with two striped damsels about 3/4 of an in?

there is no chance of me catching the damsels, way too fast.

Last edited:
Midnight angel has been in the 20 gallon for a few days now, and he is still hiding behind rocks whenver I come close to the tank, he isnt really eating, however he is chomping on alot of the algea... how do I get him to eat, and will he ever get any courage, and rome around the front of the tank, so I can see him? or is it just in the nature of the fish?

thanks,

what are you feeding it? if he is chomping on algea, try putting some nori in there on a clip and see if he'll eat that. Maybe put it somewhere close to where he can hide, not front center of your tank.

Back