My New Flamethrower

nicks387

Non-member
Picked this up last night, I am getting it shipped on wednesday but couldn't wait to share. Its such a nice chalice.

bpcflamethrower.jpg

Love the history of this chalice From Katrina. Need to see a real picture of this chalice when you get it red, orange rim and yellow eyes. Good Luck, I have halloween lights to bring out its potential. Nice score by the way and put me in line might get into chalices again some day. Did you get it from Katrina?

It is a good story Ronnie, I got this piece from Joe (Joey08) who got it from coralfarm123 who was one of the first to get it from Katrina. The story is here actually:
http://www.reefhobbyistmagazine.com/archives/vol_3/issue12/pages/26.htm
I would love for you to come visit someday and snap some pics Ronnie. Maybe I can even trade you an eye of it for your time and pics...if you get back into chalices that is.

I was just looking for that magazine I guess the internet is faster. I know who to go see if I want chalices. Very nice collection you have. Might take you up on that offer someday. Thank you.

that has to be the best chalice ive ever seen when it has the orange rim...nice freakin score nick.

that has to be the best chalice ive ever seen when it has the orange rim...nice freakin score nick.

Yeah, He had a smaller piece with 4 eyes that had the orange rim on it already and was a bit nicer looking IMO and a little less money but it sold a minute after he posted. I see him post the 2 frags and send him a pm to buy the first piece within a minute of his thread and he gets back to me "sold" so then I asked for this one and he says someone just pm'ed me for it while I was answering you on the first piece, he felt bad I just missed the first one and chose to sell me this one so I lucked out. He sold the 2 pieces in 5 minutes. It was a great price so I was not surprised. One of my best scores ever.

You will love it Nick. Mine stand out of all the chalices I have. But it's such a slow grower. LOL

Back