Need Fish Trap, free yellow watchmen

Bobbofin

Non-member
Anyone have one of those Ultralife traps with the door I can borrow. I have a yellow watchman goby that's getting a little to big and aggressive for my 24x24x24" tank. He's 3-1/2" long. At feeding time a chases the clown fish, cardinals and cherub angel away from the food. The rest of the time he's fine. If I can get him out whoever wants him can have him. He's be great in a 75 or 90.

I have one of those acclimators/fish traps you can borrow,you can come get it or pick up at meeting your choice

Mike

Ill take him, my occupants don't stand for Tom foolery. I have maroons that don't even let my 8" purple tang push them around.. I have been wanting a watchman.

i used a soda bottle with the the top cut off then flipped over and stuck back in the bottle... throw some stinky food in the bottle and put it near his home. i was trying to catch some peppermint shrimp with this and was only able to catch my waychmen 3 dif times...
sorry for my paint skills but you get the idea where to cut the bottle. cut just a little below where the bottle stops coning out from the cap. it gives you a nice seal when you flip over the top half. then i just used a lighter to melt along my cut two put the two pieces back together...
botletrap.jpg

Attachments

• botletrap.jpg
    botletrap.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 107
Back