Need flatworm help!!

FishieBusiness

BRS Member
I don't know what is going on. I have been fighting those little red flatworms for months. I been using Flatworm eXit(4 boxes to date). Following the directions exactly. I won't see them for a while and then I start to see them again. I dosed the tank twice in 1 week the beginning of November. I was just going some glass cleaning and I noticed some of those little red suckes on the shell of my dressa clam. Easy to see them on the shell. I took a look around the tank and found them in multiple location of the rock work. Have not added anything new in 8 months and that was just fish thought.

Do you have any ideas?

I use to use a piece of RODI tubing and siphon them off the rocks into a filter sock constantly. I finally got three yellow corris wrasse and they didn't touch them for prob two months and then they finally wiped them out and I haven't seen one in 2 years.

I was implying that if the wrasse you have is stopping you from getting a wrasse you need that I’d find it a new home. But you should try the yellow coris

You can try a combo of fish if you have the space. Target mandarin, Mel wrasse, radiant wrasse, corris wrasse, sixline, 8line, springer damsel, blue stripe pipefish. If you have a sump or any hang on the back items they are in there too.

Back