Need some advice, please

amk

Non-member
Was away on business for all too long (about 3 weeks) but was happy to come home. My brother had kindly offered to take care of my tank(s) while I was away and had instructed on how to go about the basics etc. To suprise me, I came home to a brandy new dogface puffer in my reef. He's adorable but reef is pretty much destroyed. Irony has it that it's the first "surprise" that my brother has been able to keep...ever.

The only thing that seemed to pulled through is my bta, but everything else is just...decapitated is probably the best way to describe it.

So advice I am looking for is this - where is the best place where I can start to rebuild my reef (after I re-home the puffer of course). My funds at this point are very low so I'm hoping someone will know of a great deal out there. Nothing fancy, just basics and colorful. I'll be watching the boards, looks like I missed some great one's while I've been away--shoot. Thanks for any thoughts and ideas you may have on lfs deals! Thx!

If you're talking about corals to start back up the reef the best place to get stuff for great prices is the frags from the members of BRS... Just keep an eye out in the for sale threads...

Oh and I woulda whooped my bro's butt if he did something like that lol ;)

come to the auction Sunday....always great deals to be had there too!

Back