New Member - excited to join the community! *help* having issues trying to use the paypal link

Peter5417

BRS Member
Hey all,

I've been in the hobby for a few years now and figured its about time I should join the community as I am in Boston full time.

Very excited to connect with other reefers, go to some frag swaps, etc.!

I'm having some issues - I am breaking down a 120 gal tank at my parents house (everything must go ASAP as they are moving) so wanted to create a For Sale post and need a membership to do so I clicked the "Upgrade Membership" link and but the site logs me out and says that I need cookies enabled to do so - they are enabled and I even went into chrome settings and put bostonreefers.org as "always allow". Thought I would post here to see if the link was old / bad or if anyone had a solution. The last thing I want to do is get flagged for breaking rules or anything so just wanted to post something here and say that I am looking to pay and appreciate any help!

I have a 45 gal AIO set up in my apartment so I will have more true reefing posts soon!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey all,

I've been in the hobby for a few years now and figured its about time I should join the community as I am in Boston full time.

Very excited to connect with other reefers, go to some frag swaps, etc.!

I'm having some issues - I am breaking down a 120 gal tank at my parents house (everything must go ASAP as they are moving) so wanted to create a For Sale post and need a membership to do so I clicked the "Upgrade Membership" link and but the site logs me out and says that I need cookies enabled to do so - they are enabled and I even went into chrome settings and put bostonreefers.org as "always allow". Thought I would post here to see if the link was old / bad or if anyone had a solution. The last thing I want to do is get flagged for breaking rules or anything so just wanted to post something here and say that I am looking to pay and appreciate any help!

I have a 45 gal AIO set up in my apartment so I will have more true reefing posts soon!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Should work fine to my knowledge, try using a different browser if you still have issues or PM me and I can accept Cashapp, Venmo etc

Should work fine to my knowledge, try using a different browser if you still have issues or PM me and I can accept Cashapp, Venmo etc
Thank you! just tried Safari and it was not working so PMing you now.

44D545D8-0246-49BB-AB11-7E7668B2C8D1.jpeg

Back