New Ultra Neon fungia plate coral I picked up.

STiTCH87

Saltwater OCD Victim
fef1ec26a3dd11e2930d22000a1fb865_7.jpg

Picked up this beauty a few days ago from the shop I volunteer at. Been eyeballing it for 3 weeks and just couldn't resist buying it anymore.
The colors are unreal. Sorry for the crappy cellphone photo. But the colors are spot on other than a bit washed out. I'll try and remember to use my real camera to photograph it sometime soon.

The green is absolutely incredible how vibrant it is. Even with lights out and under basic bedroom lighting in the morning it's still a slime green, reminds me of ghost busters or Nickelodeon slime lol.

Nice looking piece! Did they fill up all those tanks at work again? I stopped in and it was very empty looked like they were doing a huge cleaning or something

Not yet. We redid the entire saltwater filtration and brought the skimmer and UV sterilizer downstairs to make room upstairs and to reduce the amount of plumbing to reduce risk of floods. Changed all filters, and now we're going to run fully bare-bottom on all salt tanks except one for digging species like gobies and stars and nassarius, pistols, etc.

We're hoping to have the saltwater section back up and running completely by next week as a goal. We did get in a handful of saltwater species like a powder brown, yellow tang, a few clown pairs, PJ cardinals, lawnmower blennies, snails and hermits, etc. But all the really good stuff already sold including a GORGEOUS banana wrasse. We do have a very fat copperband for sale in the 180g that's eating aptasia and a velvet fairy wrasse for sale in the frag tank. A few groupers and squirrels, a powder blue, damsels, and some randoms.

Back