Newbie Class on Saturday, April 25

Where would you like to have the first newbie class of 2009?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayM

Is the algae gone yet?
BRS Member
I'm going to post a poll for where we should hold our first newbie class of 2009.

Nice to get it rolling, Jay.

I had a suggestion for your poll, then finished reading and saw you already had it covered, you sly dog. :p

C'mon MetroWest-ers, help a reefer out!

EDIT: 2 of the Brockton people can't even come on the 25th. :rolleyes: I'm calling the current vote total as West of Boston leading by 1.

Last edited:
It's the tail end of the April Vacation for most schools (my daughters), and hopefully MANY others :D 'cause I really want to go, just need it pushed out a week (going out of town).

I can't make it Saturday, unless you can hold it at B&W. Having surgery the 24th. Hopefully we wil be having more of these, I would enjoy going once I recover and can drive again.:(

Depending on turnout, maybe mine, maybe at the building where my office is on Main Street.

Mauro bagged out, I'm going to see if there's another South Shore option; otherwise the South Shore newbie class will probably be in May

cool any idea wht it gonna be on? like diy stuff? i need a new sump and we could drill it. i need a class on skimmers too =]

I should be able to make it...just need to know where and when. Looking forward to finding out what is actually happening in my apartment! :D

Oh, and Jay...I might bring along something you might enjoy if it's at your place.;)

Back