Poor Experience with Reefs2Go

diverbh4

Swimmin With The Fishies
I purchased an order of fish/corals/CUC from Reefs2Go (11/21 shipped) and had a pretty good start of the order. The package arrived nicely with no real issues minus the fact that there were no heat packs for an order shipped in November. The delivery company also just left it on my porch instead of knocking on the door as I was waiting for the package.

Then things fell apart...
It was only when I opened my package that I found out parts of my order were missing and that I needed to wait for the back order.
Ok I thought...but when would it arrive? I finally sent out an email to them (12/16) asking when I would receive the second half of my order after waiting for weeks for a notice. Two weeks later I get a reply about they are going through emails (12/25). On 12/28 I received an I'm sorry email with a 10% off my next order (the exact same offer I got in my original shipment for having a backordered item). 12/29 I finally get a response about my order and that they will be shipping it out soon. On 1/3 I get an email telling me they will ship the rest of my order on Jan 6th, so I call to find out when it will arrive since there is no info on 'My Account' on their site like they say. Nobody picks up their phone, and nobody called me back. And finally on 1/6 when the package is supposed to be shipped, I get another email telling me my package will be shipped on 1/9...but still no info on arrival date.

So it looks like I will be taking another day off work at some point whenever they decide to ship out my order. Fingers crossed nothing is backordered on my backorder...

Sorry for venting...I just hate poor customer service that deal with living things.

I will never order or advise anyone else to order from these people. I just went thru there shenanigan's last month ( thread in here also) seems there are a lot more people with the same issue's. I don't see how this company says in business

Just cancelled my back order shipment because the decided to call me at 7pm the day it was supposed to ship out telling me that it won't be shipped out for a while. Of course I already took time off work so that I could be home for the live fish since I got 3 confirmation emails it would be sent out today.

Everyone should avoid these guys like a plague. The only thing I can think they might be ok for is buying a single item that you don't really care about like chaeto

Back