• yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Chris L

Nano reefing
BRS Member
hello all i am gauging interest in a post meeting tank tour that will be in the southern nh area. it would only be 4-5 members tanks and a couple lfs.
the tour would probably end at cindys ( flighty) house with some food, drink

Just to clarify, Chris: this would be after the meeting on Saturday (16 Sep), right?

Trying to head off a few questions for you. ;)

Also to mention, Mitch Carl, the speaker is going to be on the tank tour. At Cindy's house Mitch plans to take in the Huskers / USC game which starts at 8 PM. He's a big Huskers fan. So, if you want to hang out a bit more....come along.

On another note, I'm hoping that someone will volunteer to help drive Mitch around for part of the tank tour. I will only be able to attend the first part of the tour. Somehow, after the game is over, I need to get Mitch from NH back to my place in Wakefield. He flys out the next morning from Logan. If anyone can help out with this please let me know by PM with your phone number.

thank greg.
so just to entice you all this is the line up.
meeting
becs
my house :)
aqua addicts
aqaurium gallery
kevin mcg
aquamom
flighty ( cindys )

i have map quest set up so anyone that is interested will get directions at the meeting so please respond so i knoe how many to print
thanks and ill see you at the meeting

Oh, and for anybody that is willing to drive Mitch back to Wakefield, you are welcome to see my tank if you've not already.

for anyone who is interested i will have about 25 sets of directions for the tour

Back