powerball

hvusalt

Non-member
what you would do for reefing if you hit it tomorrow? I would build a reef house with all tank walls from side to side top and bottom with smart light system sun set sun rise. lol go around the world collect all kind of fishes and corals. lol

Im thinking I would have a under ocean house built somewhere tropical where I could watch the wild fish in their real habitat

If I would win. I would give everyone on here a $5k coral or fish package. Why be greedy when everyone on here has helped me in one way or another. You guys are like my extended family.

I would build a house around a fish tank. To clean and place coral you would have to go swimming in the tank to do it. Big big big big tank and lots of high end coral and fish!!

Like Twiddledog, heck with reefing......I'm going diving every day in THEIR environment :)

If I win?? The heck with reefing..I am buying a house on the Austrailan coast! And Fiji...and....and...

HA Have a Local Tank! Go diving to Collect.

Honestly I like the hobby so much I think I would open a fish store in the more localized Boston/Cambridge area. Would not have to worry about profit so rent or anything else would not matter. purely Fun. Kind of run it like a public aquarium as well.

I all ready have it planned if I win. Gonna buy an island and put a resort and airport on it. The whole top floor would be suites for friend and with a phone call there would be a private jet waiting at logon for u to come down for however long u would like to stay. That's my plan.. Not if I win. When I win.....lol

What does one really do with that kind of money. Anything over 5 million is a waste. I am an idiot and would end up giving most of it away. Of course after I took care of my immediate family, relatives and a few groups that I belong.

Would I quit my job? I need a reason to get up in the morning. I am sure I could find other ways to entertain myself. Maybe chisel away at that bucket list a bit.

I would build the world's most exotic public aquarium and live there.

"Who'se the crazy guy brushing his teeth by the shark tank?"
"Oh that's just the owner..."

I will buy a cruise ship and turn it into a reef aquarium on the sea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'd endow a nicer reef tank for the NE Aquarium, something larger and more like the 200,000 gallon reef tank at the Steinhart Aquarium in SF. I'd still like to have a nice 200-300 gallon tank at home, but that much money could fund a real exhibit large enough to support more diverse coral/fish life for the public. Most aquarium exhibits are underfunded and it would be great to see a grand scale project with proper staffing, equipment, and budget.

Back