Razercorals.com

Kevin McG

Ni Hao!
Recieved the order(group buy) from Razercorals.com this morning and everything looks great. I purchased 2 peppermint shrimp along with some black sun polyps and everything was healthy.
All 20+ corals arrived in one box individually for each person and included a heat pack to keep things toasty warm.

Jake at Razercorals even waived the shipping charge($35.70) because we got over $300 on the order :cool:

Prices were fantastic as well, I WILL be ordering from him again.

Much thanks on a great deal

Thanks Kevin for all the effort. My mushroom rock is really unique! Everything looked great and was packaged well. Count me in on the next order (I am getting a bigger tank)!!

Nice meeting you.

Beth :eek:

Since you are RazerCorals you are allowed to respond to feedback about your business?

However, please keep discussions out of this forum. We want it to be feedback only...so kevins comments were great and your response was as well. The other post below in either reeftalk or a PM. We are just trying to keep it neat.

my order...

Snails, orange and cream zoos, and Electric Trachyphillia doing great! I'll post some pics later. Thanks for organizing this!!

Jake, as Casey mentioned you're fine responding to feedback in the Vendor Experiences forum (this one).

If in doubt about the rules, members can always review the General User Agreement, or the posting rules of the particular forum you are in. In this case there is a sticky at the top of the Vendor Experiences forum entitled Forum Rules.

We've tried to make those documents as clear and useful as possible for people to refer to and abide by.

Thanks,
Nate

Unfortunately, I was also part of the group by from Razor Coral and was not pleased. Purchased 3 corals, picked up at Kevin's house immediately upon delivery and by the time I was home (30 minutes) later they wern't looking too good. Hoped for some improvement after acclimation but 2 never made it and the third is struggling but not gone yet.....I'm glad most other people had a better experience.

NateHanson said:
Jake, as Casey mentioned you're fine responding to feedback in the Vendor Experiences forum (this one).

If in doubt about the rules, members can always review the General User Agreement, or the posting rules of the particular forum you are in. In this case there is a sticky at the top of the Vendor Experiences forum entitled Forum Rules.

We've tried to make those documents as clear and useful as possible for people to refer to and abide by.

Thanks,
Nate

It would help if the user agreement was easy to find. Everyone says to read it but doesn't ever post a link to where it is. You would think it would be on the main page or a sticky at the top of the brs business forum. :confused:

smcnally said:
It would help if the user agreement was easy to find. Everyone says to read it but doesn't ever post a link to where it is. You would think it would be on the main page or a sticky at the top of the brs business forum. :confused:

its easy to find if you look right at the top of the web comittee forum;) :)

Back