RedSea vs. WaterBox

That was me, thanks for the post! I did see that. Still didn’t make it clear for me haha. Do I want a sump that has the optional refugium, or do I want to go with the nice WB gate valve… it was nice the other day I called WB just to see if they could sway me over Red Sea. I got straight to a person no problem via phone, which Red Sea doesn’t even list a number at this time. That’s making me lean WB.

What would make me lean WB if I had to choose is the amount of silicone seam blowouts I've seen posted over the last year from Redsea tank owners. Along with I had a redsea tank a while back and that overflow system can honestly blow me it leaked from day one and no amount of fixes made it better. I'd literally never get one again I see nice used ones all the time and for about 30 seconds go hmm that's about the size I want next... Nope! It's a redsea nevermind. Which is sad because I have no issues with there salt, dosing products, skimmer or any of that just the tanks quality control seems like it got very cookie cutter spit em out quick.

Back