Sea World Pet In Salem Nh

Chris L

Nano reefing
BRS Member
Has A Pretty Large Selection Of Fish And The Corals Are Pretty Cheap Imo. Have Had Good Luck With All My Purchases. The Salt Manager Chris Is Very Knowledgable

I'll agree that their fish are generally well stocked, healthy, and well priced. It's a nice place to go stroll around sometimes.

I've had bad experiences with one staff member. When I was just setting up my first tank I asked one guy for book recommendations, and he said that they don't carry any books because none of the books are right. That turned me off right away.

Thier coral selection is a bit spotty, but sometimes interesting for softies and LPS.

Their Live Rock is quite expensive.

Overall, definitely worth a visit.

Definaltey worth the visit, I enjoy window shopping there. I always stop there on my way home from another store.

Steve

Post edited by moderator. Please don't mention other stores when reviewing a vendor. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops, sorry Moe.

Just so the others know, I wasn't making any negative comments about Sea World :)

Steve

I've had pretty good luck with fish purchases at Sea World. Great selection! Prices are a little higher than other places for fish and dry goods. As for corals, they have a decent selection, but I really don't buy many corals anymore, and if I did, I'd probably buy them elsewhere.
Some of the guys over there have decent knowlege, but others are prettymuch a crapshoot. Best bet is to go in there with a little knowlege beforehand.

Dry good prices are very high. I have done a lot of business there for all my pets over the years but lately they don't want to give me a break on anything. By the way if you shop there ask for their frequent buyer card for every $25 spent they punch it and when you total $250 they give you 10% off.

Back