South Shore area Larry's Reef Food order/

AnthonyP

Non-member
HI,

I am going to be placing an order for this raved about food and cannot make the drive up to Unique anytime soon so I contacted Larry and he can do a group buy at $2 buck discount per pack and if at least 12 packs are ordered and offer free shipping. I am in Kingston, MA and wondering if anyone local wants to stock up and save a few bucks....really looking

http://www.larrysreefservices.com/food-descriptions.html

Here are the terms

"we can do a group buy for our 8 oz packs of foods under the following terms:

Any 8 oz pack of Frenzy foods can have an intro price of $18 for the group buy.

The 4 ounce Nano blend will sell for an intro price of $9

If the group buy is less than 12 packs shipping is a Flat $12. Any combination of packs above 12 will qualify for free shipping.
Is anyone interested? Pickup will be in Kingston,MA

Sweet deal......I deal with Larry a lot and usually have him ship right to me cause I don't feel like driving to a dealer! I'd be in for a few packs IF there is someone else local that would be driving back up this way (West Roxbury/Dedham) and I would pick up from them.....Kingston is too far so I'd prob just pay the shipping.

PM me if you get more interest, in for 4-6 packs.

come on guys...this is the best food out there...hands down!!!

If you are on the south shore (and can't get up to us for some strange reason....lol) then I highly suggest you jump on this groupbuy...as you will not find a better food blend on the market.

I never used this product before. I do realize its great reputation. I'm just wondering what pack to get. reef frenzy seems best suited for a reef tank.

we have enough for the group buy and it is now closed and the order is going in this weekend and will call you guys when it is here next week.

Thanks,

Order is placed

Estubbaly - 1 Reef , 1 Herb
Joego2 - 3 Reef
NewReefer4 - 2 Fish
AnthonyP - 1 Reef, 1 herb, 4 Fish

Back