Subscription cancelation notice from paypal.

daves-reef

Non-member
I got an email from paypal with this message.

"Dear David Gordon,"

"You have successfully cancelled your subscription to Individual BRS" "Membership Subscription"

"You will not be billed for this subscription again."

Is there something I should know or was this just a glich?
Dave

Hi Dave i just checked your status and all looks good, your membership ends 02-20-2009, if anything else happens like this please pm me..

Shawn

Greg,

FYI: I did choose the "Auto renewing option" when the BRS first set up paypal. It has been working for a couple of years now I think.

I have made no other changes to my profile or other settings since.
That is why I thought this message was strange.

In the past I would just recieve a paypal payment notice and get my card sometime latter in the mail.

This cancelation is something new and I did not request any change.
That is why my thought of a glitch might have caused subscription cancelation. Also wasn't sure if I was the only one to recieve it.
That's why I posted this thread. Just as an FYI.

Dave

Have you changed your Paypal password? Happened to me on RC when I changed my password.

Ray,
That might be it. I didn't change my password but I did edit some other info on paypal account. Strange that it would affect BRS membership. But at least that could be the reason.
Dave

Ray,
That might be it. I didn't change my password but I did edit some other info on paypal account. Strange that it would affect BRS membership. But at least that could be the reason.
Dave

Same thing with RC. Something in the vBulletin software.

Back