Tampa Bay Salt Water--going to order some rock

stevel48

Non-member
its $75 to ship up to 100 lbs and i only need 10 lbs of rock. anyone interested in going in on the order? it will ship into Logan

live as it may be you will get die off from the shipment up here vs buying from another fellow reefers tank

I got TBS rock when I first started. It was fascinating seeing all the different lifeforms on the rock. The only thing you have to watch out for are the mantis shrimps and gorilla crabs. If you get the TBS, I would recommend you keep it separate from your tank initially so you can make sure you don't have any unwanted hitchhikers, unless you are just starting your tank. I actually would consider getting more. Let me know if you are still going ahead with the pooled order. I guess it would depend on where you are located and how much of the shipping I would be in for.

As for die off, you will have some, but less than other shipped rock as it is shipped with some seawater. You end up paying more for shipping though.

yep, I've spoken to TBS. Yep. I'm still gonan order. into logan and shipping is 75 up to 100 lbs. I'm only gettign 10 lbs.

Back