Textile Aquarium Shop

Gina McReeferson

My sweet Baby David
Has anyone gone to the Textile Aquarium Shop in Lowell? Someone mentioned it to us a while back but we haven't gone yet. Wondering if it's worth the trip:rolleyes: ?

Lots of freshwater, some salt water fish (downstairs), but not much in terms of corals. If you happen to be in the ares, maybe stop by there, but if you're thinking of making a trip from Gloucester, you might want to try a few of the sponsored sites that definitely offer more.

MarkO said:
Lots of freshwater, some salt water fish (downstairs), but not much in terms of corals. If you happen to be in the ares, maybe stop by there, but if you're thinking of making a trip from Gloucester, you might want to try a few of the sponsored sites that definitely offer more.

We were thinking of stopping by on our way to Aquarium Gallery and AA, which we are big fans of.
Gina:)

Make sure you call just before you go by. He has some odd hours.

You can ask him what he has in stock, it should not take him to long.

Thanks a lot for the advice, guys! We appreciate it:).
Gina

We'll definately call first as we've had our share of "you should have called first" trips!

Make sure you go on a Thursday-Saturday....He has very little come in and anything that is stellar is gone same day or by Saturday...I do have to say he has gotten some of the fattest and healthiest Yellow Tangs I have ever seen. Displaying full finnage and not shy. I bought my yellow tang from him for like $18.00 and whenever reffers come over they usually comment what a great looking tang he is...

Back