Thanks to all!!

3mrhythm

Non-member
Thanks to everyone that traded and bought frags off of me .. i wish you all the best of luck with them .. and i would love to see how they are doing later on...

I went to skiptons on the way home .. first time i have gone there ...

ibought a nice 4" or so squamossa clam and my new pride and joy ...A PURPLE ACRO TORT!!!!

cost me a mighty 75 bux... but i have a tort now!! its purple with blue tips .. they said it was from ORA i hope it does well ...

thanks dima for the fish they are doing great already .. color is back!

the tort ... the clam was 70 but i took the extra frags i had and traded them for credit ..i'll take a pic right now

tort

Attachments

• tort.jpg
    tort.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 211
the squamossa clam ... from the top the dots are blue ..and its a nice gold color ..i've always wanted a nice squamossa .. so i fig'd heck y not! ...

actually i feel more saine thinking i traded the frags for the tort and paid for the clam .. makes more sense than paying 75 for a frag .. heh hhe .. gotta love this hobby eh?

Attachments

• clam.jpg
    clam.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 207
Do I see some skeleton at the bottom of the tort or is that just the pic? Looks white???

Chris. Sent a pm. Already taking pics of todays bounty I see. Tort looks cool. Thank
you for the frags and shrooms.

and yes they were hungry Dima ... they were swoopin for stuff ...

lol i didnt know that the cyclopeze was just little bugs .. i put some in the tank thinking it was just frozen gunk .. the whole tank was full of the stuff .. i put like a dab about as wide as a penny in there ... all te polyps grabbed the stuff and close up and many of the acros have some attatched to them .... neat stuff...

Glad it is just the plug! For the price you paid I would hate to see that.

Back