The digging has begun - Go Marvin Go

Well , Greg is one more step closer to setting up his tank , I installed his ceramic tile floor today & will grout it tomorrow

A Greg nice tank it is a big one good luck with it and the floor looks great too, mike nice job on the floor now that floor is done when will the big day be.

Well, it still has a long way to go, but most Acropora's no longer seem to be melting down when I put them in, so here are a few photos to entice a few more folks to show up for the BBQ. I was shooting pretty fast on these, so sorry for the poor quality. I also didn't bother to clean the glass.

The first shot is of my old 110 before I removed the M. caps....no space left as you can see:

old%20tank%20montis.jpg

Top down shot of the clams in the new 400G tank:

400g%20top%20shot%20clams.jpg

Top down shot of some montis and LPS in the 400G tank:

400G%20top%20shot%20montis.jpg

Full frontal nud.....oh....wait....I mean full frontal tank shot: :D

400G%20full%20view.jpg

End shot, you can see Gustavo's H. magnifica on the right hand edge, just below the blue damsel:

400G%20end%20shot.jpg

Yellow headed jawfish, we like to call them aliens. There are actually three in this one hole (one is hidden):

400G%20aliens.jpg

And of course the garden eels that now love even flake food!:

400G%20eels.jpg

I moved the Wantanebei angels in last night:

400G%20wantanabeis.jpg

The Fungia's I hacked up have healed well:

400G%20fungias.jpg

:eek: WOW! That is one of the coolest tanks I have ever seen. I love those little jawfish, they remind me of muppets with their tails hidden like that...

Greg Hiller said:
>Are those garden eels in the 400?<

Yup.

Those are REALLY cool! Where'd you get 'em?? I believe I saw them on one of the Macna dvds - Spying on Reef Fishes. They are very difficult to keep right? I think it's difficult to get them to eat (if I remember correctly). Well anyways, they are way cool! :D

Back