Trade shows/expos/conventions

GiannisK

BRS Member
Anyone know of upcoming aquarium trade shows/expos/conventions in Boston/MA/nearby areas in 2023 or 24?

I believe I saw an ad on fb for one in Bangor, Maine I think that’s this weekend. Also there is one that brs is attending this weekend in New York the lira frag swap. Hopefully brs will be putting on their fragsgiving show like they did last year which was early November just to give an idea of when.

I just made the trip upto crazy corals last weekend his store is its own trade show. When I was there he said he had about $50k worth of livestock. He hooks it up especially when you start spending money it’s easily my favorite place I’ve been to so far. I highly recommend it!!!

I believe I saw an ad on fb for one in Bangor, Maine I think that’s this weekend. Also there is one that brs is attending this weekend in New York the lira frag swap. Hopefully brs will be putting on their fragsgiving show like they did last year which was early November just to give an idea of when.

I just made the trip upto crazy corals last weekend his store is its own trade show. When I was there he said he had about $50k worth of livestock. He hooks it up especially when you start spending money it’s easily my favorite place I’ve been to so far. I highly recommend it!!!
Where is this crazy corals?

Where is this crazy corals?
He’s in Manchester, Nh crazy basement setup, I contact through fb he’s got a group called crazy corals and his name is Shawn Phan. They are sponsors of the forum too so they have a username here but not sure how active they are on the forums. I’m in Uxbridge so my drive there is over an hour and a half each way and I’ve been three times in a year lol. I might have a problem sssssshhhhhh!!!
IMG_5748.jpeg

Back