transferring zoas question

johntan

Non-member
I have some sunburst and armor of gods I'd like to transfer to my new cadlights pico 4 led tank.

Can I just chop them at the base with a razor, and superglue gel them on a plug? Will I die?

Thanks hah

I got it about 2 months ago from fragging zoas with no eye protection.. It's amazing how painful it is. I got it in one eye and i ended up spreading it to my other eye just by touching it. I was strayed in my eye about 8 pm on night and couldn't open my eye up the next day. I went to the eye doctor the next day and they they gave me a treatment for it that took 3 plus weeks to heal. I was lucky not to do long term damage to my eye but the infection did spread into my cornea. When i explained to the eye doctor what happened he had never heard of it before. It was truly a learning lesson to me on what can happen. The pain didn't start to go away after about 2 weeks after the start of treatment. It was so bad i had to were sun glasses in the house just because my eyes were so light sensitive..

I have spent far too many nights with my mouth tasting like i drank battery acid...lol. Only after about the dozenth time i began using gloves to frag them. Listen to what the rest of the crew said and be safe while handling them.

Back