trying out my new camera

Joker

Viking Corals
BRS Member
i got a new camera for a early birthday gift from family and i was playing around with it today. let me know how i did lol

lobo
lobo.jpg

rbta
nem.jpg
nem2.jpg

sunny D
sunnyd.JPG

walt disney colony 2
wdcolony2-2.JPG

walt disney colony 1
wd.jpg

i dont remember the name of this guy
IMG_0770.JPG

i got a new camera for a early birthday gift from family and i was playing around with it today. let me know how i did lol

lobo
View attachment 182648

rbta
View attachment 182650View attachment 182651

sunny D
View attachment 182654

walt disney colony 2
View attachment 182655

walt disney colony 1
View attachment 182656

i dont remember the name of this guy
View attachment 182657
Wow that’s a bad a** camera!! please let me know what kind of camera are you using. Big wow

pictures look very good and if they look that good with stock lens imagine what your pictures would look with nice glass....

Attachments

• _8504226.jpg
    _8504226.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 101
pictures look very good and if they look that good with stock lens imagine what your pictures would look with nice glass....
I hope so lol and thank you. I have always wanted a camera and have always been drawn to taking pics so maybe this is my second calling lol

Looking great.
I still have the same camera in my collection. Despite it is only 10 MP and 14 years old, it takes stunningly smooth photo with enough fine details. I especially like its low noise level and smooth details when looking at pixel level.
You may want to try these adapter rings instead of a marco lens, they are auto focus on the EF mount.
Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube Set, Tosuny Metal Auto Focusing Macro Extension Lens Adapter Tube Rings Set Suitable for EF Mount https://a.co/d/e0EzX1w

Looking great.
I still have the same camera in my collection. Despite it is only 10 MP and 14 years old, it takes stunningly smooth photo with enough fine details. I especially like its low noise level and smooth details when looking at pixel level.
You may want to try these adapter rings instead of a marco lens, they are auto focus on the EF mount.
Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube Set, Tosuny Metal Auto Focusing Macro Extension Lens Adapter Tube Rings Set Suitable for EF Mount https://a.co/d/e0EzX1w

Thanks dong and Paul I just ordered these. These will give me good practice before I jump to the big leagues lens

hey nice looking corals and good color
But I dont think the camera can come out that nice if you did not edit/photoshop or mark up the photo

hey nice looking corals and good color
But I dont think the camera can come out that nice if you did not edit/photoshop or mark up the photo
No edits. I use a yellow filter, and I turned the whites and blue all the way to 100%. I do this because my shutter speed is set really fast. When your shutter speed is really fast it does not allow much light into the lens.

Back