Ultimatefrags.com order

TBoisvert

Non-member
I just placed an order with ultimatefrags.com. Just wanted to be assured that everyone had good experiences. I probably should have asked before I placed it, huh?

Feedback would be appreciated.

Tammie Boisvert

Rommel is top notch,he has some great stuff.The sps frags are small but they are high quality corals.
I have ordered from him many times and have always been happy

Thanks - I always get worried when I place an order by mail with somebody I haven't had experience with. I am looking forward to receiving my order tomorrow. I got some really neato stuff... flourescent green encrusting monti, morning star monti, green electric orange polyped digitata and a pink equituberculata. Cannot wait to see them!

I've gone in on orders with Liam in the past. Like he said, sps frags are on the small side and lps are usually on the big side. Quality is always good. Any time I wasn't happy with something, Rommel always fixed it with the next order. I would order from him again.

tammie....out of couriosity...how much did ya order and what was the shipping. i might be interested in placing an order but i'd like to know what to expect for shipping first.

ANDY

aweeks95 said:
tammie....out of couriosity...how much did ya order and what was the shipping. i might be interested in placing an order but i'd like to know what to expect for shipping first.

ANDY

You can get free shipping if the order hits a certain amount. I'm not exactly sure what that amount is though. Liam would know.

Well, I got free shipping... but then again, I had to spend $250.00. I have no idea what the order will be like (size wise) but I will receive it tomorrow morning. He also said he sent me a couple freebies!!! I bought all sps, so I suppose the size of the frags will be small, but everything grows in due time. :)

aweeks95 said:

ANDY

TBoisvert said:
Well, I got free shipping... but then again, I had to spend $250.00. I have no idea what the order will be like (size wise) but I will receive it tomorrow morning. He also said he sent me a couple freebies!!! I bought all sps, so I suppose the size of the frags will be small, but everything grows in due time. :)

I don't think you'll be disappointed.;)

Well, I am not disappointed at all. I got the five corals I ordered and 4 freebies. Unbelievable frags. I just acclimated them, dipped them and hopefully I will have no fatalities.

Tam

Back