Unofficial frag swap thread for north of town BBQ

Greg Hiller

BRS Moderator
Staff member
BRS Member
This is for folks coming to the BBQ at my place Sunday of Labor day weekend, details of the event are here:

http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14140

Please, anyone that wants to trade with anyone, post in this thread.

What I'm looking for for frags: WTB, or WTT for BLUE zoanthids (I know they are out there), baby red goniopora (anybody have babies coming off their established colonies?), and healthy baby elegance corals. The stuff I've got to trade was listed not long ago here:

http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13213

Please email me directly if you are interested in any of my stuff (NO PM's please).

i'm always on the prowl for nutty zoanthids...neat-o colors...

and an inexpensive bubble tip anemone...ideally one that is a result of a split in their tank.

i've got some free macro algae...

I have a 1/2" polyp off this blasto wellsi colony for trade.

Attachments

• green-blasto.jpg
    green-blasto.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 309
I'm interested. Pick something out to trade for it when you are over. I have a micro 'standard' green bubble corals as well.

I've got a frogspawn I want to get rid of. Has one head, but the skeleton is rather large. I got it from Karl Wagner when he broke his tank down. Its just never gotten any bigger, and obviously not enjoying itselfl.

Anyone got anything cool they'd trade for it?

Well, he's my favorite and he IS still a baby, but this little guy is getting a touch too big for my 75...anyone have room for him??

Rich, I'll trade for the frogspawn, bring a bucket ;)
right_whale_calf_500.jpg

LOL...you think he'll fit in my 20?
Greg...I had no idea "come see the new tank" meant "I built myself a fish room" HOLY CRAP! amazing! I wish I could get out of my plans to come see it :(

Not sure if this is considered a tradable "frag" but I can bring as much as a 5 gl bucket of chaeto if anyone needs some. It's free. Bring a ziplock for the size chunk you'd like.

Back