UPS did it AGAIN!!

Armando

v 4.0
@#%$#^* UPS lost the package with my pump, I'm going to have to wait 8 business days for their "investigation" until they figure out what happened. Boy these guys are good :mad:

they heard about that lady that got mugged in your neighborhood, and they're scared to deliver there now. ;)

UPS suck,they deliver to my company every day at 10 am sharp,except on the days(like today) when i am expecting something.I will be lucky if they are here by 3

Maybe there are some reefers working there that saw where the package was coming from? Not that all companies do this, but when I got a hello lights shipment, the whole package was plastered with HELLOLIGHTS.COM in bright yellow. I think anything anyone ships shouldn't be advertised all over the place. (especially my expensive lights!) I mean I work for a shipping (trucking) company, and we do loose stuff, but alot of the time its only temporary, and it's found within a day. Although this isn't the same idea, because we ship mostly pallets, but we do ship boxes, and those are the easiest to loose...ya know, we've had some dock workers with other companies that we use, just go rummaging through boxes until they find something they like, then try to fix the boxes and pretend nothing happened. UPS does suck tho, I have had lots of problems with them, I don't understand why when they get a box marked fragile, adn the box is trashed, and they just deliver it. Wouldn't it make sense to contact the person first instead of just leaving it at their doorstep? I don't know...some companies just don't make sense. And 8 days for an investigation? Thats a pretty long time, esp since that probably means buisness days. I'd definatly complain big time to ups, and the company you bought the product from, maybe they'll help ya out.

Most of the time it's no signature required. I just had a $700 heater/towel warmer left on my enclosed porch. And a $800 steam unit delivered - same thing
I could say I never got them....that's why they say they need 8 days to investigate

That was the last of what I needed for this project,
My bank account said I am DONE for a while :(
Right now I can't afford to pay attention
But the tax return said we can take a VACA!!

Scuba_Dave said:
Right now I can't afford to pay attention

LOL... That's a good one.

I'm starting to piece together stuff I'll need for a 120 I plan to get. I feel your pain.

BTW, Since when do taxes RETURN? That's news to me... :confused:

Nikkoli110 said:
the company you bought the product from, maybe they'll help ya out.
They definitely did. Marine Depot Customer Service is being A+ on this, excellent job on their part.

Back