Water World in Chepachet RI

seamay

Non-member
Great guys there. Very clean store at better than reasonable prices. They have been there for 3 yrs and I never knew about them B4 now. Lots of frags and a small amount of fish too at really good prices. I hope they can eventually build there dry goods stock but I will make them a regular visit.

great guys to just go in and talk to, but like when I went, you'll probably end up seeing something and buying it

Exactly...I went in to check them out since I first heard of them on BRS. I had to sneak back in the house with my new purchace..:. I was very impressed at how well their tanks were maintained and their prices were more than reasoble...actually down right cheap if you ask me. They actually had a frag tank for $20 and under:) Mostly soft and some lps but still...not bad

I went there and walked around and then walked out. There was hardly anything for sale, tanks were bare. And if there were anything for sale there were prices or indication it was for sale. I like my stores to have labels and price tags.

We might try again but it's a bit of a drive for us.

Well they dont have much dry goods to talk about...byt their corals were stcked well and clean. The fish were at a minimum too. Its about quality not quantity for me. I found them to be refreshing after some of the stores Ive seen.

Well then they have quality as in empty tanks. I don't want a fish store stocked up to the gills but i like to see more then some bare tanks. And not all that much in dry goods either. All I'm saying is for us its not worth the ride i really didn't see anything special.

Just a friendly reminder only first hand experiences and no discussion

I went there and walked around and then walked out. There was hardly anything for sale, tanks were bare. And if there were anything for sale there were prices or indication it was for sale. I like my stores to have labels and price tags.

We might try again but it's a bit of a drive for us.

all the corals are organized by tanks, $20 for the frag tank, then $35, $45 and $55 +.

i think its a great store, its kind of a drive and they don't have much there, but in order for them to be able to get new livestock to sell, they have to sell livestock.

we might have missed it if they posted how much for the corals in what tanks they were in. All I'm saying is we weren't impressed. IMHO.

Back