wavysea Vs sea swirls

nikitavom

Steve,Public Servant
Hi , just looking on experiences and comments on adding a wavemaker.
I'm looking at 3 different ones
1) Wavy Seas
2) Sea swirls
3) Ocean currents

I have a 125gal 6'X18'x22' deep

STEVE;)

I have not used the Wavy Seas or Sea Swirl, but have an Ocean Current Rotator and a Pulser. Both work very well, but they are really much larger than you think by looking at their web site. They are really best installed on a drilled closed loop. The angle of the inlet makes them stand out from the back wall a good bit if you are using a drop pipe. I only used mine for about a week and took them out because of their size. Also because they use water flow to spin an impeller they would need to be cleaned on schedule to keep them from stopping.

ocean currents

yeah Ive been doing some research and haven't heard any thing good about the Ocean Currents brand. Alot of people are saying they get clogged up with " junk" and need to be cleaned constantly. IMO not worth the savings in money!
Just curious which one of the other two do people pefer? I like the Wavy sea brand because it comes with a controller that you can adjust it with>

If you asked about Tunzes or Oceans Motion devices, I bet you'd get a lot of replies.

Back