What Do You Use?

Blue Light Aquatics

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
I know it's Monday. Slow part of the week and all, but your participation would be appreciated if you would take a few moments to share.

As an aquarium service business with a retail store, we tend to stock mainly the things that WE use and that we use for our service clients.

Now that things are picking up in the store, we are getting more folks asking for items not in stock and more special orders coming through.

Looking for some general suggestions on the types of consumable items that YOU use that we should be focused on sourcing and stocking in the store that I have overlooked.

Thanks in advance for your ideas

I know it's Monday. Slow part of the week and all, but your participation would be appreciated if you would take a few moments to share.

As an aquarium service business with a retail store, we tend to stock mainly the things that WE use and that we use for our service clients.

Now that things are picking up in the store, we are getting more folks asking for items not in stock and more special orders coming through.

Looking for some general suggestions on the types of consumable items that YOU use that we should be focused on sourcing and stocking in the store that I have overlooked.

Thanks in advance for your ideas
Reagents and calibration fluids.

What type do you use specifically? We are starting to add Hydros products. Started with the alkalinity reagent concentrate

RODI cartridge/media refills would be nice to see, specifically the separate anion, cation, and mixed bed media.
I like the idea of the separate media. We currently stock the mixed bed, sediment and high capacity chloramine cartridges, but not the separate. I will work on sourcing that

Andre responded pretty quickly last night when I reached out. I downloaded the pamphlet and reading up on it now. Will look into stocking this line

As of right now I am still waiting to see if demand increases, but for the financial commitment to bring it in for the initial order I would need to see more interest.

Back