What frags are you bringin to the Aug Meet?

3mrhythm

Non-member
i'm bringing prolly 20ish ..

pink monti digi
green monti digi
purple monti cap
orange monti cap
green monti cap
encrusting green monti
table acro blue tip
purple tip acro
spiny garg
nepthia leathers
a huge hydnophora

is it worth bring LOTS of frags?

I've never been to a meeting .. do people bring lots of things??

Hey everyone!

My name is Jason and I'm 16 and just getting into the reef scene. I would really like to join the BRS and have signed up with the form. I would like to attend the next meet to swap some frags and have a good time, but I have no idea where it is! Can anyone help me out please! Thanks!

its worth it to bring larger frags. :D
that way if you don't sell them all your not left with pieces.

I'm also looking for some zoos for my recently set up 15g nano...

One question: this will be my first meeting, how does the process of buying/trading frags work? Is it an auction? Also, I don't have anything to trade right now, as my tank is pretty new... do people usually accept cash or are just looking for trades?

Thanks,
Nuno

No it's not an auction, though sometimes there's one of those too.

and yes most people will accept cash, you should just work it out with the person before the meeting. It just a chaotic bunch of people with coolers yelling. It's pretty great, although it doesn't sound like this will be a big meeting because MACNA is coming up and everyone is focused on that.

kevin

I'll bring those purple urchins if anyone wants them. Great for keeping coraline off glass and eating alge in a fuge if you don't trust them in a display. Bring a tupperware or something, I think they would poke through a bag :) . Mmmmm pionty.

Here is some Macro I'll bring.

Attachments

• LRside.jpg
    LRside.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 205
Bitingthesun said:
That's different macro what is it?
also how much for the little spikey guys?

k.
It is Caulerpa racemosa (var peltata). Like grape caulerpa, but flat mushroomish leaves, and lighter green, very pretty I think. Still can go sexual, but seems to do it in small sections and I've never had it hurt anything. It will grow up the corner of the glass very nicely.

The pointy guys are free, unless you want to give me a frag or something.

I just realized I can make the meeting tomorrow. I will bring a couple of large tree corals (brown); would like to trade for green star polyps or beginner sps if anyone interested.

If anyone wants I can bring the following:

Green star polyps, mounted or not. $10-$20
Pulsing xenia. mounted or not. Free-$10
Green/orange hairy shrooms $10/ea

pm me and let me know before tomorrow at noon.

Back